2015 was a good year for conferences. The Ecoblender lab attended the California Native Plant Society, Society of Ecological Restoration, the San Joaquin Valley Ecological Conference and the Centennial for ESA. Lots of great ideas from these conferences that being reflected in up coming projects within our lab. What about 2016 though?
Unfortunately, both CNPS and SER operate bi-annually, which means we will have to wait until 2017 to attend again. The San Joaquin conference is a really fun one day conference in March that the Ecoblender lab will likely attend again. ESA is on the maybe list in Fort Lauderdale. Some other potential options?
- Southern California Botanists Symposium (Oct 10th, 2015) Mojave, California
- San Joaquin Valley Natural Communities Conference (March 2016) Bakersfield, California
- SER northwest – Monitoring Ecological Restoration Conference (April 2-6, 2016) Portland, Oregon
- California Desert Studies Center Symposium (April 2016) Mojave, California
- Canadian Society for Ecology and Evolution (May 2016) TBA
- ESA: Novel ecosystems in the anthropocene (August 7-12 2016) Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- EcoSummit – ecological sustainability – engineering change (August 29-Sept 1 2016) Montpellier, France