Hi team, here is a quick update.
1. Working with Alex on project design. Super exciting.
2. Waiting for what I think will be one more edit on Diego’s review.
3. Almost done with Ryan’s big paper. Hard work this one was (yoda speak) but a unique and useful dataset. We are going to go for Am Nat.
4. I wrote a paper on whether peer-review improves final citation rates (it does not).
5. On my way to a meeting/workshop on elevational gradients and plant interactions with traits included. I put in about 3 days on this so far. Hopefully, a paper for functional ecology (I am just a collaborator on it).