– Seed trapping experiment, treatments are active, florescent dye acquired
– Herbivore exclosures erected. Dosed with putrescent egg to repel rabbits+ungulates
– Vegetation survey of gradient experiment and three aspect points
– Vegetation survey in Mojave of attitudinal gradient for shrub comparison of larrea and ephedra.
– Loggers updated and new ones placed.
Goals for the week:
– Create artificial burrows
– Run GUD trials with ephedra and millet seed.
– Triplicate camera experiment (shrub/annual/open)
– Create seed traps (sticky)
– Meet CNPS crew
– Catch lizards?